Re: [Xen-users] Is there a motherboard with paralell port and VT-d virtu

To: Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Is there a motherboard with paralell port and VT-d virtualization?
From: Juan Pablo Lopez Bergero <lopezjp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:55:45 -0300
Cc: Sabuj Pattanayek <sabujp@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:58:09 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=yWa+AQ5BCL3y+pn6iiN/QwWhuFJh138RMs/mwZpPmaw=; b=pWxSdtpaxKSxJ6/sfvqyiUEsGWcr4Ys1KoaM4Zyj9UjfI8Lhx6TFZSBZurLbVxl3no zzPjFnl0c/aAAo2mxVQdBVjqVmAEgg7zmsX0Xp40TqFZrtQSYwDSns5jM4m3DBWAKr95 6f+vCfE9Fu6zkEjuoVwhUzN9/dMRtxvci0wzA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dustin,

               My OS is a old linux 2.2kernel (mandrake) with a propietary module for a image process card. The pc hardware is a part of a X-Ray machine. And they use serial ports (2 or 4) parallel ports (1 for a donlgle) and 1 pci port (if there are serial and paralell integrated on the motherboard)