Re: [Xen-users] A bit help needed

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Miladin Stojkovic <mikilance@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I cant use bridge cause of being able to use only 1 mac per interface. Now
> question is , can i hide my domU macs if i use bridge somehow ?

Does that mean you only have one public IP address as well? If yes,
simply using bridged networking and virbr0 bridge will solve your
problem, as it does the NAT setup for you.

> I alrdy have the above mentioned setup in domU conf , with mac and vifname ,
> and i get tap1.0 and vifvm101.0 interfaces(my name for static interface for
> domU).

Then the easiest way for you is to use PV drivers on domU, like GPLPV
for Windows domUs. It will then route traffic thru the vif (not the
tap).

Upgrading to Xen 4 on Centos is possible, but not easy (as you have to
change the kernel as well)

--
Fajar