Re: [Xen-users] Win 2008 x86 / GPLPV on Xen 4.0.1 - BSOD whem migratingH

I think i've tracked down what was causing this - I use a slightly
modified qemu-dm wrapper script on all of my Xen builds which I
believe I originally sourced from this list (Jefferson Ogata wrote
it). It is used to manage drbd devices and does things like puts them
into primary mode upon startup of a domU and allows them to be used
for live migration (the standard drbd block helper doesn't work with
HVMs) - anyway, I've disabled the use of this and my migration between
nodes is now working fine without BSODs.

I was only thinking the other week that the wrapper may be a little
bit outdated for the current version of Xen as it dates back to 2008 &
wondered if the way it interfaced with qemu may have been missing some
newer functionality. Live migrations aren't a requirement for this
particular two node system so it isn't a major problem.

Thanks for the help,

Adam