RE: [Xen-users] Dom0 networking

To: "Boris Derzhavets" <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Dom0 networking
From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:50:14 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:54:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I would also like to get rid of virbr0

Don't do that. Just ignore if you want to.
Touching "virbr0"  will  affect daemon "libvirtd", e.g. all related Libvirt's stuff.

My advice, get rid of libvirtd. While I think the concept of libvirtd is good, I still think it needs  alot of work. For example, I found that it was very buggy with Xen 4.0 and even broke across different versions of Xen 3.

My advice is to just learn xm and do everything manually. Then you get a good understanding of how Xen works

Just my 2 pence