[Xen-users] Xen VNC Hang

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen VNC Hang
From: Brad Cable <brad@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:33:06 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:34:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I try to create a PV domU, the VM starts up and I can access it
through "xm console <id>", but when I try to connect to it through
VNC, the port just hangs.  I've tried using RealVNC and TightVNC, and
also tried on Linux and Windows.  All that happens on the client is
that it says that the connection has established, and hangs there.

I've tried running Wireshark while running VNC, and the TCP
connection establishes but no data is communicated.

Attached is a domU config file and my xend config.

Thanks,
-Brad