RE: [Xen-users] iSCSI and LVM

------
> ---
>
> Does that not mean that I would have to export nearly 600 LUNs?

If you have 600 lv's then yes, and that may well be a better option.
With 600 lv's all running on the same vg, clvm performance if
snapshotting was ever implemented would suck terribly - every time the
lv was written to and the snapshot received a copy of the original
block, all other nodes would need to know about the new metadata change
or they would read bad data from the snapshot.

I don't know what the per-iSCSI-LUN overhead is vs the clvm overhead
though... I guess it depends on how many nodes you have.

James