Re: [Xen-users] Live migrate using DRBD

Mark Adams wrote:
(for google) In my instance the issue was my clocksource causing suspend
issues. Setting clocksource=jiffies in my domu.cfg file sorted the
problem out.

ah yes... there are some very important best practices listed on http://wiki.debian.org/Xen - I got bit by the "time runs backwards" problem until I discovered the advice on the wiki

I've found it critical to run NTP inside each domU as well