RE: [Xen-users] XCP Install repository Error

To: 'Hariharan Gopalan' <rdu.hari@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] XCP Install repository Error
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 20:04:07 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sat, 29 May 2010 12:05:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

That sounds strange. Could you double-check your download is intact by comparing the md5sum with the one on the website?

If the CD is intact then it sounds like the installer couldn’t detect your CDROM drive properly. What kind of hardware have you got?

Cheers,

Dave