Re: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 on debian, what is the most recent but stable s

Thanks for the good reply, yesterday on dell t610 i try xen 4.0.1-rc1 with
kernel 2.6.32.13 pv_ops last build (last commit
f6fe6583b77a49b569eef1b66c3d761eec2e561b) with this config:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28668520/config-2.6.32.13 config-2.6.32.13
Boot very long and system useless
Today i have move the same disk to other system not dell, the only problems
see with not dom0_mem=...M and balloning of dom0 is low performance if after
start of some domU dom0 ram go to 1.4gb approximately and freeze of dom0
(calltrace of out of memory, i can't log to this system without SOL) when go
to 900mb approximately with open of another domU
But now with dom0_mem=2048M and dom0 balloning set to no is all ok and good
performance
Can you recommend me good config for do this system working also on dell
server?
Thanks for any reply