RE: [Xen-users] Problem for connect console Windows 2008 during installa

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Problem for connect console Windows 2008 during installation via VNC
From: Matej Zary <zary@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 02:02:56 +0200
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:04:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

there's the xend config file (/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp)  with this entry :

# The interface for VNC servers to listen on. Defaults
# to 127.0.0.1  To restore old 'listen everywhere' behaviour
# set this to 0.0.0.0
#(vnc-listen '0.0.0.0')

And then there are the DomU config files, where you can set the VNC settings
for that particular DomUs (if you want something different than default VNC
setting taken from xend-config.sxp entries).

Regards

Matej