[Xen-users] CentOS QEMU image to convert to be used on Xen

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] CentOS QEMU image to convert to be used on Xen
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:44:14 +0530
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 May 2010 00:15:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5lPCZr2AQtQSHb2jF4REZCLJwURnydSIHcR6wmFgbmM=; b=JvbJNoeqtVSKKgxT8MYFVBY7U8MSumtSLrLi5VH7GV/HACByzPWyvqQKYrgfoLLr3O K9LwFxZnqXxNJdoEpwX4CP1gpTg/aZY1sQR4A3+jMwrw3ssD+NDIHLoVdckWjiW8LRXV RjVKJYszIOQGzlRcLBV4u26emiA0Wtd4QnNEA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok right now every thing and problem seems to have been over come.I
had a lot of problem which I had posted on the list also.
I was able to finally install CentOS via SSH on Dom0 as Debian and
using xen-3.2.1 for virtualization.

Right now used QEMU to create a CentOS image.Which I want to export to
Xen format to be able to use.
Here is are two  snapshots
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48996087@N07/4621097614/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48996087@N07/4621097618/sizes/l/
qemu-system-x86-64 was required.

So the question is ,is it possible to convirt the qemu installed image
to be used with Xen or to use in LVM.I will be trying the virt thing
also since I am in middle of this process so asking.

--
Tapas