Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 Custom kernels

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 Custom kernels
From: Net Warrior <netwarrior863@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:23:10 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:25:51 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QbJuETynJSCmyqATm37NNhL+FVrvzv85nopr6fxPsBc=; b=GvT5USdL6MIw9mMTd/4leJDL0nSTTUJalT3uzl63wdbpjMhX1mSm4mKSNAxbOR7XgU X4mcNWuYB8/CE4lz2d81CfH5ahzYh6ZAtS+lYHe9BM/SKMN/PsmGbZJlTSLaNI5KpMPg mVlpLcsNHbaH+PnbNVEQUlVcqstcN+/uCHfIs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Lei.

I assume that the make world process already did that, download from
git, apply the patches, build tool, docs and so on. Right?  Do I have
to apply them manually?

After that I use make dist to compile my custom Dom0 kernel which is
working fine, as
long as I know, still did not create any DomU images, reading the list
I found that the same
kernel and same initrd can be use as well, but did not boot, got a
kernel panic which I'm trying to circunvent.

Regards.