Re: [Xen-users] Xen network-bridge problem

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Liron Gabay
<Liron.Gabay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> eth0 interface (Xen Virtual Interface) on the VM is showing growing Rx bytes
> on every ifconfig command, but Tx bytes is not moving.

I assume this is the only domU you have running?

I'd start with using a known-good setup first, to eliminate possible
hardware problems. You can try Xen Live CD
(http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/LiveCD), or (if you have spare
partition/disk)  install RHEL/Centos5 with its
somewhat-old-but-known-to-work-great bundled version of Xen.

> In my vm.cfg I added:
>
> vif = ['ip=10.2.0.55,mac=00:16:3e:07:03:49,bridge=xenbr0']

the "ip=10.2.0.55" part is completely useless in your setup. Did you
also set it on domU side (/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 or
whatever or domU)?

--
Fajar