[Xen-users] WinS2003_H.cfg:9: expecting an assignment

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] WinS2003_H.cfg:9: expecting an assignment
From: Martin Gombač <martin@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:58:09 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:59:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i'm getting this error when starting my HVM. It works otherwise, except for live migration. I want get rid of this error report before i take a look why live migration only works for PVs on my system.

Here is the relevant config part. Config was used from one of the examples.

#  -*- mode: python; -*-
#============================================================================
# Python configuration setup for 'xm create'.
# This script sets the parameters used when a domain is created using 'xm create'.
# You use a separate script for each domain you want to create, or
# you can set the parameters for the domain on the xm command line.
#============================================================================

import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
   arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
   arch_libdir = 'lib'

# Kernel image file.
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"

# The domain build function. HVM domain uses 'hvm'.
builder='hvm'

Please advise me.
Regards,
M.