[Xen-users] Re: Snapshotting LVM backed guests from dom0

To: Xen-Users List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Snapshotting LVM backed guests from dom0
From: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:53:12 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:56:42 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=c1TMo1WEN1baO19yMe8F9hQSnOYxhlw7K35QsJB4llo=; b=dP1PHxhxtmjgU+ZlzIuqLunIG5I42/x5GDJ4+fLct9PZ7jjURY1gUvhDYeIg8u1GbE 9OgtyLLxWGldhwFrzIn2PQ68un8v05PqGlyjrhBrWomJVof67Q751dio6AXcXy1LobBH nk5xyWoueudj8CMhug9s7951bLqiT0TatgJfM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think this got missed during the mailinglist downtime last
weekend... I can't imagine no one has any inpurt?

- chris