[Xen-users] Installing Netware 6.5 Sp8

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Installing Netware 6.5 Sp8
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:50:26 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:10:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,

I attempted to install netware a while ago but failed miserably.  I am now attempting this again and have got much further.

The issue im having now is that when installing via VNC it gets to the network detection and attempts to load RTSSRV.LAN but then complains about the driver failing to load and deletes the driver which then means i cannot continue with the install.

I have also tried to install via virtmanager, this simply doesn’t detect the network card at all so again i am unable to continue.

Im running Debian 5 with XEN 4.0

Anyone else had any success?

Thanks

Ian