Re: [Xen-users] Multiple NIC interfaces on different subnets

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Multiple NIC interfaces on different subnets
From: Donny Brooks <dbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:38:18 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:39:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So, since I am using libvirt with Xen 3.4.2, when I do a "virsh edit domu" I
will replace the line

<source bridge='eth0'/>

with

<source bridge='bridgename'/>

Correct? I am about ready to pull the trigger on this and get going. Thanks for
all the help thus far.

--

Donny B.