Re: [Xen-users] How to gain host access in XCP

To: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to gain host access in XCP
From: ZHU Yuncheng <xmhaoyu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:49:00 +0900
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:50:23 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PMCnKe5UpK1RDx86XUzmoeckt+9pFUUm2owrv9D4gLs=; b=md39FM+ZuOKxGouzVn8YFZ1lCm298+zJBla+exkznS+hhlKuwc1guGu8M2lca9vdOb BfzuZ4oSsPtDbfMshp8QYX3UwPUKcfp2yg5ZJlXcUq1XqOykH1eBxLA2tk10WVmHMjo/ HGc9mXfs+SfTTMwHzhwRW9lwWR0FzgMfa2KEg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you very much, Vern!

When I begin to try other methods, I have bigger problems:

XCP says it comes with VNC Console Proxy (which is a link pointing to
xvpsource.org).
I looked at XVP and found it has either source or x86_64 binary.
However, XCP dom0 is i686 (although my server is 64bit capable),
 and it's yum repo is broken so I cannot even get a make or gcc.

XCP then said it comes with Standalone Front-End (and this time is a
link to openxencenter.com).
When I tried to expand a OpenXenCenter and run I found that it is not
compatible to my local CentOS 5 workstation.
(Due to the libgio-2.0 problem you can see when you simply google libgio)

So what can I do for this? Is there any xe command let me change the
annoying 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 or other addresses?

Best regards,
Imsei Shu