Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 - how create a virtual machine

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 03:43:27PM +0200, Antoine Benkemoun wrote:
>    I believe the question was more how to install a virtual machine from
>    scratch including OS installation.
>
>    Thank you for your help,

Well.. you have many options:

- use virt-install or virt-manager
- use xen-tools
- use some pre-made template and deploy from that
- boot distro installer kernel+initrd in a pv guest and install
- use distro normal .iso and boot it in an hvm guest and install, and then
convert to pv
- etc

-- Pasi