Re: [Xen-users] Migratre VMs

If you mean live migrate it, I don't think so.  For live migration you
need the vm image to be on network storage which is visible to both
control domains (dom0s) involved in the migration process.

You can 'cold migrate' it by shutting it down and copying it to the other
host.

If you have only two servers with no option of a separate network storage
box, you can switch to DRBD + CLVM (or the equivalent) and run the storage
locally but IMHO I wouldn't recommend combining the duties of dom0 and
storage server on the dom0 boxes.  Others may have a different view,
however...

Good luck,

Matt.