[Xen-users] boot existin HVM off an ISO

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] boot existin HVM off an ISO
From: James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:06:39 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:07:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a xen server on CentOS running xen-3.4.2-2.el5. I have a Windows
2003 domU that I'd like to run clonezilla and back it up. On my sles
servers I just create a new virtual machine with virt-manager, select
the existing disk(s) for the domU, and boot.

On this centos server when I try to create a new Virtual Machine, my
only option is Network Install. Local Install is greyed out.

Is there a way to boot the existing domU off a cdrom ISO?

Thanks,
James