[Xen-users] install git

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] install git
From: Ritu kaur <ritu.kaur.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:02:37 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:03:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am trying to install git on ddk(with xcp0.1.1 as dom0) and I want to use it to download xen kernel source code(available via jeremy's git). Kindly let me know alternate methods or how to fix this installation in ddk.

When I try

yum install git-core

# yum install git-core
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://updates.vmd.citrix.com/XenCloudPlatform/0.1.1/domain0/mirrorlist error was
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: citrix

I replaced Citrix.repo with Centos.Base.repo available in /etc/yum.repo.d, now I get

# yum install git-core
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Repository base is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository updates is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository addons is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository extras is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository centosplus is listed more than once in the configuration
Repository contrib is listed more than once in the configuration
Setting up Install Process
No package git-core available.
Nothing to do