Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.32 Kernel Debian

Hi,

Well : who fix the security problems from the 2.6.18 ? And it doesn't boot at all on modern hardware.

Who use the dom0 kernel from lenny on production ? Me, at least on some simple setup, and the pv_ops kernel on others setup.
If my actual pv_ops kernel is part of Squeeze, I really really be happy to don't have to maintain it anymore.

The pv_ops dom0 kernel is the futur of Xen, so it's logic that Debian choose it for his *future* version.

Olivier