[Xen-users] Moving to SAN

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Moving to SAN
From: Alex Huth <a.huth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:51:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 04:52:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

We have implemented a storage solution where we use iscsi to connect
SLES 11 to a SAN. Now i have to move a DomU from a local Volumegroup to
a VG in the SAN. I used dd to make first a copy into the VG on the
storage.
Now i thought it is enough to edit the DomU files in /etc/xen/vm/ to
have the DomU using the LV on the storage to start. When i look into
xen-log it is still using the local LV.
What have i to do to get it working?

Alex Huth