Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Amazon EC2-style networking

To: C V <rayvittal-lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Amazon EC2-style networking
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:46:02 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:47:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=NmTUZV2bnvcuric62T1kPZpCIxH2TRM5rj/O7r3XdHM=; b=ACd2IAf+LtRXQirOBDAZNrtcD5tbeMuDv05hOzQDMjPdPr+dyZ0qT5znIZmVx8iuJa Bxf3caadfPSkgNGrVz7lSXrVBtau1VG/K+/+VjFGWqbvPMsa9AVR0AAbW3AIoeZnsJac lhTp3tzgDV1eTg1u1EgkMxtkTyL6idT79QPag=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx