[Xen-users] Personal invitation from venkatesh k

To: "" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Personal invitation from venkatesh k
From: "venkatesh k" <venkatesh7venkatesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:00:54 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:03:12 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 3/12/2010 12:00:16 PM, by venkatesh k:
Personal invitation from venkatesh k
Hello,

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My contacts? address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.
venkatesh k
UNYK : VPQ 826
UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!
Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from venkatesh k: Unsubscribe

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe