[Xen-users] Re: Accessing VM consoles in XCP and bootloader error messag

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Accessing VM consoles in XCP and bootloader error message(pci passthrough)
From: Ritu kaur <ritu.kaur.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:44:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:46:13 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ak9afyNgl3Ff4P3j9WzcFkfFbSHkCoyI1MMwVV8aKUY=; b=qURHplDw3crxZR/vPthQpuCpOlJxEn7e3JM73jyUJUE3XLugxLYl7nYvgU76Kc1iSz k46eFLWBZTmIJyQBzEOl8sKMER1xg3hoJ+wnwZt7P8zLvZl5ZV3vQ4NyPo3NYPEEvqWi FDFQUpj8QQYJpWOkyrqMIyKsSfpIYv0gtaxGU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think I figured out VM console access issue. I found a post in xen-users and testing it out now.

Thanks