Re: [Xen-users] When to use XenServer vs. XCP

To: James Troup <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] When to use XenServer vs. XCP
From: Erich <soundy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:44:17 -0500
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:45:28 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GBJ8mqGllA2M+9q7UiJzeGuRJVaUAQNCWYCL/QGxSHY=; b=J+NYDE6Unz3vwabirdtBYWJQ7AjJCsaAZZbyvViHaRFDiwsYIae3pr1vweRFm4Eow4 4maUmSsKakXfuTcfhPqkvNlfCl8Ul5DMPWc3HTy9fOYyV7mNgWD89MO/5qF1JCj8CY/p Vfjmgd5dg2ESVAhi/UrxtcJufiZuLg2VdMVZs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I added my XenServer to XenCenter, I get a message to activate a free 30 day trial.  How do I activate this 100% free license you mention?

Thanks