Re: [Xen-users] Bridge Setup problem in domU!

To: Jan Muhammad <janmuhd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Bridge Setup problem in domU!
From: Mark Hurenkamp <mark.hurenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:51:31 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:52:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jan,

I forgot to mention that you need to replace your existing eth0 entry with the following:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet manual

And then let these lines be followed by the br0 entry.
After reboot, you should have an br0 where you would normally use eth0.

If things still don't work, then please attach a bit more information, it is hard for us to guess
what goes wrong, if we don't see the config files you are using.
So if you still have network problems then please attach your original and your altered
interfaces file.

Regards,
Mark.