Re: [Xen-users] frustrated with build problems

Hi again,

Of course after ranting, the last build on Centos finished.  I added to grub
and rebooted.  Just like with Ubuntu I can't get the system to find the drive.
I have tried root=/dev/cciss/c0p01 and root=/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00.  I
checked and /lib/modules/2.6.18.8-xen/kernel/drivers/block/ contains cciss.ko.
Is the problem not the HP RAID but maybe because of LVM?  Any ideas as to how
to troubleshoot this?

FYI the server is a HP DL380 G3 with the HP Smart Array 5i controller.

Thanks,
Dana