[Xen-users] Call for papers - Linux conference 2010 - Slovenia

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Call for papers - Linux conference 2010 - Slovenia
From: Martin Gombač <martin@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:59:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:01:05 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On September 27th and 28th, 2010 "Linux Konferenca" an annual Linux and
OSS conference (http://linux-konferenca.org) will be held in the country
of Slovenia.  It is an event organized yearly since 2002, for business
and technical people interested in Linux and OSS.

Once again we have the honor to select best of your submissions / topics in fields of Linux usage in business environment and open source applications. With your help, we will organize leading Slovenian IT Linux and open source event, so we invite you to contact us with your submissions.

Subjects for Linux conference 2010 are:
• Cloud computing from point of enterprise information systems or business services and costs reductions connected with them • Open Source software for ERP, CRM, BPM (use cases or implementations preferred) • Security – Data Leak Prevention (DLP) inside enterprise, identity steal, safe connections • Open licensing of software and use cases of software with OS licenses usage in software development • Outsourcing of services and software in connection with main thematics – cloud computing
   •    Integration of telephony and mobile telephony with help of OSS
   •    Development  platforms Android, Maemo, Symbian
   •    Green IT, green data centers

Please find attached CFP in this mail or download it from: http://www.linux-konferenca.org/?lang=eng .

Thank you for your time.
Regards,