Re: [Xen-users] Citrix Xen Server

To: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Citrix Xen Server
From: Fernando Berretta <fernando.berretta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 19:04:42 -0300
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 14:05:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type; bh=wYVy6xr6XlIRX0aXO4J1D98zh6qr+xql0wk6Y+qOdT4=; b=XmCS1DKAJVHDL9M4TvJMmVQhuMFJ6AdJtSITbbmlWw+a3VVucagQphpdmcnvqWPpWa PWX/oWFKWZ1CBy+nFIf+N9T1YuPgAEyYyW5nGY46SNPtOVYgV0vz9XuTU2tBJZs+eSMz c460Os4wjlb+gKqwxzM4939q26NpP+p2FAaco=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx