RE: [Xen-users] XCP shared storage with xiotech san

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] XCP shared storage with xiotech san
From: Matej Zary <zary@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:02:55 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 06:04:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NFS could be solution. It's easy to setup,  VM disks are still vhd files. The
NFS export from storage can be attached (mounted) on every Xen server and it
looks like smb share. Directory and vhd files in it. :)
Performance wise, it depends on a lot of factors. But it migh work - at worst,
it should be easy to try. :)

Matej