Re: [Xen-users] 2.6.31.6 pv_ops can't boot pv_ops DomU kernel

Am 29.01.2010 11:11, schrieb Pasi Kärkkäinen:

> You should add debugging echos "loading module blah", "setting up root fs",
> "switching to real root" etc to the initrd so we can see where it fails..

It hangs here:

exec >/dev/tty1

I think:

exec 2>/dev/tty1

isn't well, too.

Without initrd i can boot DomU with this config:

maxdata # cat /etc/xen/xm/xmTest-Eis2
#  -*- mode: python; -*-
#============================================================================
# Python configuration setup for 'xm create'.
# This script sets the parameters used when a domain is created using
'xm create'.
# You use a separate script for each domain you want to create, or
# you can set the parameters for the domain on the xm command line.
#============================================================================

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-xen"

memory = 256

name = "Test-Eis2"

vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:ad:e0:a8, bridge=xenbr0' ]

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/vg/Test-Eis2,hda1,w',
'phy:/dev/vg/Test-Eis2-swap,hda2,w' ]

root = "ca01"

extra = "root=ca01 console=hvc0"

maxdata #