Re: [Xen-users] Network problem

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry no, i mean on the actual physical server console, you can see the tap
> device being created, going into the forwarding state and then it just hangs,
> the console then reports that it is now in the disabled state.

What does "xm list" show? is the domU created? If not, there should be
something in /var/log/xen/xend.log, recording when the domU failed to
startup, or shutdown, or crashed.

Also, since you say that some files failed to be copied earlier, the
easiet way that can I suggest is to try known-good config first. For
example, I'm using RHEL5.4 with Xen rpm from gitco. Once that works,
you can start changing some elements (like replacing dom0 kernel with
pv_ops).

--
Fajar