[Xen-users] Upgrading from 3.1.x to latest

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Upgrading from 3.1.x to latest
From: "Randy McAnally" <rsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:19:02 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:19:45 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have an older xen installation compiled from source (3.1.x) and would like
to update to the latest from source.

I am currently using local, sparse file based storage.

**  Due to the changes in the way bridged networking is handled, what needs to
change in order to make sure my bridged network keeps working?

**  What else do I need to look out for?

**  Can I switch to routed mode without renumbering domU or domO?  Ideally I
would like to present the network with a single MAC address without
renumbering anything..

**  Where can I find some examples of a proper routed config?

Thanks in advance.

--
Randy