[Xen-users] Xen no Mouse/Keyboard & funkey sound skip

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen no Mouse/Keyboard & funkey sound skip
From: HackSwiTcH <Rebreatherswitch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:55:32 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:56:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have installed and reinstalled 5 times now... suse 11.2 will boot fine and
runs great, I install Xen & tools reboot into Xen hypervisor and have no
access to mouse or keys??  as well the sound starts halts, starts haults
upon boot sound..

Switch@linux-v0t0:~> uname -a
Linux linux-v0t0 2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2009-10-26 15:49:03
+0100 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Switch@linux-v0t0:~> cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 16
model           : 2
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 7850 Dual-Core Processor
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 1400.000
cache size      : 512 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 1
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 1
apicid          : 0
initial apicid  : 0
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 5
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt
pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc up rep_good nonstop_tsc
extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic
cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs
bogomips        : 5599.43
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate

Suse 11.2 fresh install

confused penguin.....