[Xen-users] could not read tty from store

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] could not read tty from store
From: Tapas <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:39:41 +0000 (UTC)
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:40:52 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I used following command to check Domains running from my Live CD
xenalive:/etc/xen# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0   640     2     r-----     49.4
abhi                                         3   256     1     r-----    227.2
client01                                     2   256     1     -b----     19.4
client02                                         256     1                 0.0
server01                                     1    64     1     -b----      5.3
server02                                          64     1                 0.0
xenalive:/etc/xen# xm console 3

But when I do execute the following then the following error comes what does
this error means and how can I get rid of it.

xenalive:/etc/xen# xm console 3
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory