Re: [Xen-users] How to configure network on Xen Dom0

> It's automatically done for you.
I didnt get you I am running a DHCP on another machine from it I have
been able to give IPs to the Xen Live CD that I am using to test there
was a directory named /etc/network/interfaces where I found some
entries I want to now configure the clients on the Xen Live CD to be
able to have some IP and how can I view the graphical envinronment
that is shown on your blog in tutorials etc.