[Xen-users] Xen compatible kernel 2.6.31

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen compatible kernel 2.6.31
From: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:12:17 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 00:42:54 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On this page some information regarding Xen compatible kernel has been mentioned
http://bderzhavets.blogspot.com/2009/07/building-xenified-2.html
where in make menuconfig the image 1
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IucfCgVx7l4/SlgW8rxHdfI/AAAAAAAAC6A/YKbxa2B-QGM/s1600-h/K1.png
has enabled Xen compatible kernel why is this step done
If I am not wrong by this process the 2.6.31 kernel is being made to
be compiled to run as Dom0 kernel
what is the following command doing
hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.4-testing.hg
is it making a clone of the repository of Xen hypervisor
or installing it directly from a pre compiled version of Hypervisor
from the source page