Re: [Xen-users] Which variables should be set in hypervisor using first

To: Bo Jiang <bjiang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Which variables should be set in hypervisor using first time
From: Tapas Mishra <tapas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:01:40 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 00:33:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Even I am also stuck up in this process can you tell the steps you did
to compile the kernel.
In a previous thread I mentioned about a book
A hands on guide to the art of virtualization Jeanna Mathews
but even this does not specifies exactly the parameters we are looking for.