[Xen-users] ARP-Spoofing + Xen Network script ???

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] ARP-Spoofing + Xen Network script ???
From: Patrick Straub <pastraub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:50:14 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:50:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi xenusers,

is it possible to do a ARP-Spoof from a VM lets say DomU1 and the Dom0 ?
I'm currently using Xen in routed-mode which means that every DomU has
its own ip-address and packets will be forwarded on the Dom0.

I've tested a simple ARP-Spoof within my DomU. I've tried to tell the
Dom0 that I'm now the gateway to forward the traffic on. So I did the
following command:
        arpspoof -t "dom0-ip" "gw-ip"

But there was no effect?

Does anybody know why this is so? It seems that Dom0 is not accepting
any ARP-Pakets from the Userdomains but why and how?

Thx for any answer on this.

greetings
Patrick