[Xen-users] URGENT - xensource Domains Registration Announcement(this is

Subject: [Xen-users] URGENT - xensource Domains Registration Announcement(this is very urgent)
From: "Steven Zhou" <steven.zhou@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:47:48 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:44:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(If you are not in charge of this please transfer this email to appropriate dept, thanks.)

Dear CEO,
We are the department of Asian Domain registration service in china. we have something need to confirm with you. We formally received an application on October 19, 2009, one company which called "sunlight business investment corp" is applying to register "xensource" as network brand and following Domains:
"xensource.asia
 xensource.com.hk
 xensource.com.tw
 xensource.hk
 xensource.in
 xensource.tw"
After our initial examination, we found that the network brand applied for registration are as same as your company's name and trademark. These days we are dealing with it, and hope to get the affirmation from your company. If your company has not authorized the aforesaid company to register these, please contact us as soon as possible.
In addition, we hereby confirm that our time limit is 7 workdays. If your company files no reply within the time limit, we will unconditionally approve the application submitted by "sunlight business investment corp".

Best Regards,

Steven Zhou (Mr.)
Senior Consultant
Room Room520,Unit A,International Shoes City,
No.1775 CaoAnRoad,Jiading District,Shanghai,China
Tel :  +86-21-69106991
Fax :  +86-21-69106670