Re: [Xen-users] config.sxp pain - auto start?

Hi Grant,

I moved one of my domUs from an older system having the /etc/xen/domU config format onto the newer system which uses the config.sxp format and I can't see the domU.

I restarted xend, etc... to no avail.  No strange errors in the xen logs either.

Were you able to get older domUs into Xen3.4.1?

- Brian