[Xen-users] Xentrace problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xentrace problem
From: Danilo Ardagna <ardagna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:01:04 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:01:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I'm working with Xen 3.2. I need to run xentrace and I cannot find on my installation the standard format file for xentrace_format. Some online docs says that it should be located in /tools/xentrace and the filenames is formats but I cannot find it. Could someone be of help?

Thanks, regards
Danilo

--
Danilo Ardagna