Re: [Xen-users] how much memory for dom0?

To: maillists0@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how much memory for dom0?
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:26:17 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:27:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=cXbeTC1bOzntfE9ef+MJsiXdP7AzM31cRClDvUV+wi4=; b=eS3TsDyUMhL1LZyR8l56UcEteqEBBWEydfvVImUO9s4zJ/Zys/05nCLXnETVYDD/OY YCdvhVQmP9viJZ8lDyJqE7DtYOZBTWdxtA/muMJAhXsZvsrLxKU2VmGxVZIUViHLp2vW MrV8SRZBsbqs0gNNbFNHSqlX3XxhBWAJkoqYY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx