Re: [Xen-users] xen and SAN.

To: John Madden <jmadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen and SAN.
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:07:59 -0400
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:08:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm looking information about SAN storage.

In my case, I want to use 3 physical servers and 1 SAN to manage 10-15 virtual servers.

What is the best solution : ISCSI (1Gb/s) or Fibre Channel (4Gb/s)?

What kind of device are you using ?

For the moment,  I'm interesting  about HP technologies with bladesystem c3000 and msa2324.

Thanks.