Re: [Xen-users] Need help ASAP with xen network problem after chassis sw

James Pifer wrote:

Not sure if this makes a difference. The old server had eth0 and eth1.
This one they are eth2 and eth3. How can I force those to be eth0 and
eth1?

Check /etc/udev/rules.d and you'll probably find a file called something like 70-persistent-net.rules. Normally you can edit this to set the network interface names as you wish. Not sure if you can make the changes by restarting udev, I tend to reboot the system and everything will load up properly.

--
Simon Hobson