[Xen-users] domU static IP

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] domU static IP
From: Viswanath Durbha <Durbha.Viswanath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 20:06:01 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:35:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm trying to setup xen on a server with bridge networking. I have RedHat as my dom0. I have two Ubuntu instances and one CentOS instance as domU's. All of them (dom0 and domU) use static ip addresses.

The configuration files for domU's specify in the vif line what ip address to be assigned to that particular domU. It works fine for my ubuntu domU's. But it does not work for my CentOS domU.

Can someone help me figure out what's going on? Also, what is the  best way to configure domU with static ip?

Thanks,
Viswanath

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.