Re: [Xen-users] Re: I need advice about xen project

Hi Peter,

sorry to tell you I've never run into performance problems that lead me to run sar and check steal percentages. Also, I'd have to say that my VMs don't work to hard most of the time... maybe this helps avoid latencies.

The VMs run everything from Active Directory, Exchange, MSSQL (on Windows 2003 HVM), mysql, apache, tomcat, squid... you name it.

Aleix.